Address: 556 Tinton Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Phone Number: 732-542-3400 Ext. 202 or 206
Court Administrator: Megan Thomas
Municipal Court Judge: Susan Schroeder Clark, Esq., JMC
- In-session: Tuesday at 8 am, 9 am, and 12 pm
- Office hours: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday 7 am – 4 pm
The Tinton Falls Municipal Court officers are the Municipal Judge, the Municipal Court Administrator (formerly known as the Municipal Court clerk), the Deputy Court Administrator, the Violations Clerk and the Data Entry Clerk. The Prosecutor, who must be an attorney, is supervised by the Police Department. All of these positions are filled by appointment of the Mayor. A Public Defender may be appointed at the municipal level.
The Superior Court in Freehold handles all indictable offenses. On occasion, the same municipal court structure functions as a special court, with the Municipal Judge presiding, to address particular problems, such as a backlog in drunken-driving offenses. To learn more about depending your drunk driving charge, contact our office today to speak with an experienced Tinton Falls NJ DWI Attorney.
The municipal court addresses all offenses categorized as disorderly persons, traffic (e.g. driving while intoxicated), health department matters, violations of fish and game regulations, and specific violations concerned with juveniles. The court administrator must meet additional requirements imposed by The Domestic Violence Act and amendments to the drug laws.
How to make payments to Tinton Falls:
- By mail: Mail check or money order, payable to: ”Tinton Falls Municipal Court” 556 Tinton Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
- On line: with a credit card at www.njmcdirect.com using court code 1336 (convenience fee will be assessed by the State of NJ)
- By telephone, with a credit card. Call 732-542-3400 ext. 203 or 204
- In person, by credit card, check, cash or money order
Restoration fee may be paid to Motor Vehicle Services online @ www.nj.gov/mvc.